What I Wore: Night Out @ the Pavillion, Belfast

Last weekend, I went back to Ireland for the weekend. I thought I'd be heading back there quite a bit this summer, but me and the man friend of Girls Names fame have called it a day, so turns out it was the farewell trip. 

On Saturday night we headed out to the Pavillion where his mate was throwing a party. Gemma and Kim were DJing and we had an awesome night of booze and boogies. This is what I wore, and here are a few snaps from the night. The jacket is hand knit by my mum, from a book of patterns I found by RCA fashion students, and the tee is from this year's New Gen collection by Topshop. The quiff? Learned to do that bad lad at the Beauty Bootcamp in Dublin....

Wool gilet: Handknit
Tee: Ashish for Topshop
Shorts: Customised Topshop
Brogues: H&M
Necklace: H&M 
Watch: Guess













No comments:

Post a Comment