Princess Grunge

There's nothing like a spot of online window shopping when there's naught in your bank account. This weekend, I'm loving this Quiz dress, currently on sale at Debenhams - temptation is an awful thing! But my, what fun you could have with it. Such as this rock chick British summer look - these Juju jellies are high up on my wish list, not least because my parents were way to sensible to let me have high heeled jellies the first time around circa 1997. With waterproof quality guaranteed, there'll be no worrying about what this bi-polar weather will be up to next.

Keeping it goth as per, I'd wear it with these awesome We Are Handsome print leggings and Label Lab vest, a clean, fitted silhouette , while the grungy back pack, jelly shoes and X-marked round shades give it a 1990s feel with some edge. And the hairband? Just another crown for a punk princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment