[Electric Dresser] Osara

 





St Stephen's Green, Dublin
Street style for me isn't just about giving exposure to the girls who've made a bit of sartorial effort to spice up the every day, it's about meeting people, and this time I wish I'd spotted this girl sooner. My last week at work was pretty hectic but I took a 15-minute stroll to Stephen's Green, where I bumped into Osara. A bubbly bright personality, she not only had great summer style, with plenty of colour and eye-popping jewellery, she turned out to be a super cool feministy chick with plenty of sass. Check out her Tumblr sites Queer Hairy Vag and This is Not Africa. Thanks to the internetz I'm sure we'll keep in touch, but seemed a pity to only say hey when I'm leaving Dublin fair city!

Dress: Lucy's Lounge
Dress as jacket: Topshop
Necklace: Topsop
Earrings: Topshop
Bag: Topshop
Shoes: River Island
Tights: Penneys


No comments:

Post a Comment