What I Wear | Doll Delight




Loving this new Love Struck dress! Recently on a night out, I was chastised for wearing all black. Appazza it means you want to hide. Pah! Not with these fierce Aldo booties or tiger print Wolford tights! I've matched the studs on the dress with my Absolut Vodka cover I use as a witty clutch bag, too; this ensemble has attitude. The baby doll shape of the dress dress is soft and feminine, though, and I added the bowler to balance out the roar! with softer lines for a kind of punky doll feel.

Earrings: Topshop
Jacket: H&M
Dress: Love Struck
Tights: Wolford
Boots: Aldo
Bag: Absolut Vodka

2 comments:

  1. tights are wicked !! Great look on you - love the jacket

    Dawn

    www.dressmeperfetc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! Ah, it's a classic, wear it all the time :)

      Rena x

      Delete