Electric Dress vs. Les Garcons + I'm Making

I was delighted to bump into my friend Jonathan Pryce at London Fashion Week when I was werquing my military hat and black lipstick combo, and last week he published the photo! Check out his post here. He's a lovely guy and, with fellow street style snapper Daniel, has turned his Glasgow cult blog Les Garcons de Glasgow into an international success in Paris and London town.

In other news, new friend and fellow wannabe hack Rosin, who was interning with me at Redress's Better Fashion Week used one of my pictures on her own blog, I'm Making Fetch Happen. She's a super cool chick, and we had loads of fun last night dressing at the Better Fashion Week Wrap Party, which, clearly being the more organised type than I, she's already blogged about! Check it out.

lesgarconsdeglagow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment