Paris, here I come

Photo: Rena Niamh Smith

 My flight confirmation printed, alarm set, bag tightly packed, I am totally buzzing for Paris tomorrow! When my school friend and top model Jamie Wise mentioned he was doing Men's Week in Paris back when we were watching fireworks on Bonfire Night, I knew I had to tag along. More brother-from-another-mother than classmate, Jamie is one of my brother's best and longest friend, and I can't wait to see him in action on the runway! It'll be hectic but I have sweet-talked us into a lush flat in the centre, roughly between Bastille and République, where we can down espressos and crash between rough days of full show schedules. I'll also be making a bit of time for Paris hotspots (February Vogue did a wee guide for V Day which I'm going to test out before the feast of love while my Wallpaper guide contains scenes un-checked) and have blagged my way into a pass for interiors fair Maison & Objet. Above is a photo from a Paris Design Week exhibion which I blogged about on Handbags and Fag Hags on my last séjour in Paree. I'll also be checking in with a few friends such as bezzie Jessie and blogger slash friend Jonathan Pryce of the Garcons de Glasgow so lots to do! Nothing like beating the post Christmas blues with another holiday, especially one thats going to be so busy! More later in the week. For now, consider this little number of Jamie (centre) for the DKNY Spring campaign.......

Photo: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin / DKNY

No comments:

Post a Comment